Thursday, April 20, 2006

Our first "trim" pieces

No, we didn't go pick up stuff for window or door casings or trim. At lunch we went to Maritime Flooring and picked up all the trim that will be needed to transition between flooring types in the house. Hopefully I'll get to make use of some of it tonight - I plan on laying some more of the tile in the back hallway.

For those of you paying attention - I know flooring's not on the plan, but I'm waiting for Peter to finish crack-filling the hallway and want to make myself useful ;) Hopefully he'll finish up the hallway early tomorrow night and we can start priming / painting. I heard on the radio yesterday that some Benjamin Moore stores are having a buy 1, get 1 1/2 off sale, so I have to check and see if our local store is participating. If they are I'll go pick up the rest of the paint that we need!

We were a little curious to see how much one of our neighbours is selling his split-entry house for (same total sq. ft. as our house) and he's looking for $220k! I was really surprised since we're not in the city. We'll see how long it takes to sell :)

No comments: