Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Panels and painting and trim, oh my!

Wow - 2 posts in a week. Don't die of shock!

In my last post I forgot to mention that Peter built his first raised panel over the Christmas break! It looks so professional - he should go into business. It still needs to be sanded and stained.



Saturday Peter and I went to pick up our piano. However, I did manage to paint the nursery as well. I bought the paint a long time ago and was a bit concerned it wouldn't be appropriate for Baby M's room. I am very pleased with the colour, though!



Other than painting the nursery we didn't get much done this weekend. Last night Peter got a second coat of crack-fill on the master bedroom closet. He also measured and calculated what we needed to trim the rest of the house. Today he picked up the rest of the trim that we need at Home Depot at lunch. When I came home, this is what I found:


Looks like we have our work cut out for us!

No comments: