Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy little bees

Peter and I had a fairly productive weekend on the house. Knowing the possibility of a mortgage is just around the corner has served as great motivation for the last week. Peter worked all weekend on installing door trim and baseboards. Here are three shots of his progress:




I spent Friday night painting some more window trim. I got a first coat on three more windows. I have 6 left, total. We also realized that I should repaint one of the walls in our bedroom. It got pretty banged up when we installed the hardwood. The dents have been crack-filled, but I will prime and paint that wall this week. It *should* (fingers crossed) only need one coat. On Saturday I continued with my quest for organization. Here are the same two shots as before.



I think we're making progress. Unfortunately we still can't check any items off our list, but we've made progress on at least 3 of them!

No comments: