Thursday, April 21, 2005

We need how much rock ??!!

There are currently about 20 loads of rock on the lot, and we need another 10 at least to get the house above the grade of the septic field and driveway. However, after that the rock is done :)

Tom (Peter's Dad), Peter, and I have spent lots of time this week walking a compactor back and forth across the loads of crushed rock. There are a few pics posted in the picture section.

We found a good deal on laminate flooring last night at Kent's, so I'm going to check out a few more places and if I don't see anything better we'll probably order that before it's all gone. It's hard to believe that it's time to start lining that stuff up!

Not too much else exciting happening. Lots of phone time lately, lining everything up to happen. For someone who doesn't like calling people she doesn't know, I'm definitely out of my comfort zone! Oh well, it's good for me :)

Gotta run!

No comments: