Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Garage :)

We got home last night to a garage with a nice big white door on the front :) We quickly noticed, however, that there was no handle / lock on the outside of the door. After trying to figure out how we were going to get in (we had nailed a board across the side door to keep it from blowing) we checked the side door and the installers had actually unboarded it. Turns out the lock is on the inside of the garage door, which is something I've never seen before. It's kind of neat, as it's harder for people to break in that way, but Peter doesn't like it right now, as it's really dark when he goes in the garage.

Other than that, no house-progress last night (although I did clean up some of the kitchen!). I had great plans, but none of them came to be as I got quite side-tracked with my cross-stitching.

Tonight is craft night, and I'm pretty sure Peter is coming in here to work, so no progress again tonight. Today the electrician is supposed to go out and hook up the thermostat for the radiant heating - hopefully soon we'll have a little more control over the temperature in the house! lol

No comments: