Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sorry I've been so quiet!

Just haven't been that interested in blogging in general lately.

However, I should keep up to date as much as possible. The past few days I've spent a while grabbing all my posts off the old site and saving them to my hard drive. Time will tell whether they ever get put back online. I wouldn't hold my breath at the moment!

Peter and I have made an itty bitty bit of progress on the cupboards, although we realized on Saturday that we had made a fairly major mistake in cutting the side pieces. After some advice from Derrick, we were ready to move on last night. So, last night we started and made the frame for one section of cupboards. However, we built it wrong, so it's back to the drawing board tonight. We should be able to rebuild it properly tonight without too much problem. Hopefully we'll also come close to getting the box together. Peter gets to try out all kinds of new toys now that we're cabinet-makers! lol

We got word from the siding guy that he will finish the garage for free, which is wonderful. We're so thankful for that! We did get the rest of the Christmas lights up on the weekend - can't wait until tomorrow night to turn them on!

No comments: