Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Picture update

I gave Peter a new camera for Christmas, and this is a picture he took overlooking our backyard Christmas morning. Talk about picturesque!














The two pictures above are our kitchen cabinets as they stand right now. The picture on the left shows the part of the cupboards that will jut out into the room, facing the front of the house. It will house my kitchen sink and a bank of drawers. I can't wait!

The picture on the right shows an overview of the rest of the base cabinets. Peter is working on the face frames at the table. We should get most of them attached by the end of the weekend.



This is one picture of our entranceway floor after it's been grouted and cleaned :) Blogger seems to have eaten my next picture, so I'll have to put that in a separat post. You can also kind of see that the floor past the entryway is grouted and cleaned as well - that's 15 hours (at least) on my hands and knees!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looking great! Love the entryway+++